S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
HeAdFiRsT
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here you can see I did the remove a leaf trick and found out the overload spring was cracked right in half! So I left them out and still removed a leaf. It got me down another 1.5" not bad for an hour of work and no money spent. Here is some pics....

·
HeAdFiRsT
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No c-clips, just 2 plastic clips on the end of the leaf that I removed. All I did was take a flat head screwdriver and pop them off. It's very easy.

·
Fully Bagged Member
334 Posts
Where in FL you located??

·
WhackdOutGemini
626 Posts
SOOOOOOO...tell me dude did leaving the O load spring out make a difference in drop or what. Probably was the same eh....you KNOW tons of people are dying to know...well just me but anyways everyone has differen't answers on taking that piece out or not. Some say it raises the suspension, taking them out drops it even more..or it's all a bunch of BULLSHIT and it doesn't do a DAMN thing to the suspension and it stays the same no matter what.....end the lies and myths man!!!!!! I'm thinking it made NO difference and that's why I haven't taken my O loads out, but I did remove a leaf and put in blocks.

·
HeAdFiRsT
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live in Port Richey...... And about the overload if you remove it, you will get about a 1/2" more because it is about a 1/2" thick, you are taking the thickness out and that means minus a 1/2" .

·
HeAdFiRsT
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea i seen your truck before you bagged it and put the 18's on. I came in there once before and talked to you about your truck. See ya sometime.

·
I Need an S10
670 Posts
Here is a side view, I really hate the discolored lower front valance,I hope to paint it soon.
mine was the same way.. i hated driving aroud with red and a pink valance.. ummm my suggestion is to let someone professional do it cuz i did mine with regular spray paint.. but i did it pretty decently like 4 coats of primer, 4 coats of red and 3 coats of clear and i did this like a month ago and it looked decent and now its starting to fade out.. so i bought a street scene valance so hopefully that will come out better. but yeah your truck looks pimp.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts