S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have changed the time for August meeting to start to Noon. Reason being we have an idea about going to a local park and cooking out or at least hanging out.

Give me a idea what everyone thinks.

August 10,08
Decatur
Hickory Point mall parking lot (for now)
Noon

Everybody please make this one. I will be bringing a camera for this one.

Later,
Shawn

·
AVTekk is my HERO
1,232 Posts
will do my best, white truck should be in the shop by then though, gettin ready for the paint job just need the cowl hood

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
prolly wont make it truck wont have ne front suspention under it most likely.

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Im gonna be there of coarse!
May be another couple inches lower in the 03 if I get the time between now and then ;).

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
i got my metal at the cutters right now its to ****ing hot to cut drag blocks and weld shit myself. and BLF are ****ing around so i aint sure im putting my control arms on before indy. or even if i am going to use them. so i might be there with blocks on

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't forget we have a little over a week before the next meeting. Need everyone please try and make it. Wanna get a club photo of all of us.

See you guys then.

Later,
Shawn

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
most likely wont be there. trucks still in peices with no bags or control arms. bags r suposed to be here today. controls arms................who the f*ck knows

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
What do I need to bring since we are cooking out????????

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Im gonna be there of coarse!
May be another couple inches lower in the 03 if I get the time between now and then ;).
Isnt gonna happen yet,still waiting on the right deal!

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
ok if hell freezes over i might be there in my 94. no control arms rockin stocks still but i can at least drive it maybe. gotta make sure im cut far enuff these dominator bags r huge.

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm bringing charcoal and fluid. And probably hot dogs. If you guys will bring buns, burgers, plates, etc then let me know. As far as drinks though, bring your own. It will be easier that way.

Later,
Shawn

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
I can bring the box o burgers,they are frozen,but its the same we had when we grilled out at my house.
Someone can bring condements,relish/pickles/katsup/mustard.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts