S-10 Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
original user name is dnyce, i no longer have access to the email i set the acct up with-if you could help me out thatd be great, i have a ton of bookmarked build threads i need to reference.

I'll pm u too

·
Super Moderator
20,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
original user name is dnyce, i no longer have access to the email i set the acct up with-if you could help me out thatd be great, i have a ton of bookmarked build threads i need to reference.

I'll pm u too
PM'd back.

·
Super Moderator
20,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Sneaky White Person
9,765 Posts
What a load of shit. I get the notification to reset my password. Great, fine, let's do this. Needs to be 500 characters, needs capitals, vowels, symbols, blood etc. Suck my ass. Change my password b/c I 'm a bitch. Try to log on weeks later, forget silly password 5 times, locked out ffffuuuuuuuuuuuu! That's all just smoke and mirrors. I don't care how fancy the password requirements are; if their servers get compromised and people gank the passwords then what the hell does it matter what the passwords consist of?

Yeah I know I should remember my password; my fault. No I'm not using a silly password manager; I'm more responsible than that.

Why do I even care this much? LOL

Reactions: HJR

·
It's mostly BS
2,753 Posts
That's all just smoke and mirrors. I don't care how fancy the password requirements are; if their servers get compromised and people gank the passwords then what the hell does it matter what the passwords consist of?
Now that your spleen is vented...believe it or not, having a "high entropy" password is to your advantage. A good password manager makes it a non-issue.

Does it matter to you...who cares, but for you apple polishers in the front row who somehow avoided frying your brains along the way:

and this. It looks like this site broke rule #3:

·
Registered
1989 S10 Blazer 2WD
1 Posts
Original account was 89Blazer, don't have access to the email it was linked up with, can't personally reset my password. There is a build thread I wanna finish.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts