S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just talked to jay he said that he will start taking orders now. They will be 162 with shipping outside cal. When you call just tell them that you want the GP on the pulleys from brian dover and they will hooked you up.

·
Registered
271 Posts
guys hurry and make your orders!!!!!!!!!

i was the first one and they have to wait until they get 10 people to send out the pullies. so hurry i want my pullies!!!!!!

·
Med School member
179 Posts
Could we get some info on how they perform better.

that would help

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the pulleys help your get rpms up faster and they are lighter that your stock pulleys with the pulleys they give up 7-10hp

·
Med School member
179 Posts
7-10 hp no kiddin??

Wow...didnt think they made that big of a difference. How easy are they to put on?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are not that bad you have four bolts that holds your crank pulley on and a nut that hold your alt pulley on

·
Registered
271 Posts
do you need to pull the fan to get the crank pulley off?????

my dad was telling me that on some trucks the fan and even the rad needed to be remove to ge the crank pulley off, but he doestn think that this is the case with our trucks but i just want to make sure.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All you need to do is take your fan cover off and drive it up on some ramps and then you can get to it eazy

·
Med School member
179 Posts
more detail!!!

When the fan kicks on does it not take as much HP?

·
Super Sport Wanna Be
18 Posts
Lone Wolf is right..

The pully increase HP and makes your RPM climb like a biotch! They are not hard to install. Takes about an hour. No special tools needed, nor do you need to remove your Radiator.

This also will NOT effect your A/C nor your Alternator. You ""MAY"" experience low idle indication on your gauge, but once you get over 900RPM, you are fine...

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
well...

How much are they??? Maybe $150 or less and I could get a set (MAYBE) I dunno till payday

·
Med School member
179 Posts
sswannabe said:
Lone Wolf is right..

The pully increase HP and makes your RPM climb like a biotch! They are not hard to install. Takes about an hour. No special tools needed, nor do you need to remove your Radiator.

This also will NOT effect your A/C nor your Alternator. You ""MAY"" experience low idle indication on your gauge, but once you get over 900RPM, you are fine...
boy that makes me want to get some.......how long is the GP going?

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
Ok fellas....

Before I can saya definate yes I need to get a price. Who do I need to call to get a price? isn't it set by the GP??? Just curious Like I said if it isn't too much then I will go ahead and get a set!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts