S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright well i know that i havent updated my thread in a while. i have had plenty people asking for an update and it just has been real busy at the shop and i havent had time to sneak it in the booth. but today it was slow and i was able to get my bed painted, the bed is complete, i put the final clear coat on it today. i also painted the stripe on the cab, which ihad yet to do, but also was able to get that done today. check out the pics below, sorry for not updating in a while but i finally got around to doing it. let me know what u guys think.

here is a link to my previous thread for anyone who hadnt seen it before now.http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75059

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is one the show you the color pearl that i put over the cream color. if you look right in the middle of the cream u can see a purple haze over it. you can only see it when the sun hits it at the right light. the pinstripe is a dark purple. just to give you an idea of how flat and shiny and wet the clear coat looks, take a look right below the line and look at how perfect the reflection of the tree is in the truck. and this is fresh out the booth taken about 15 minutes later. i am still going to color sand and buff it.

Attachments

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Dude that is awsome looking.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
heres one of the cab, what i did was shoot the base color and then the pearl and the just cleared that small area so i can sandwich the pinstripe, and i wont have a big fat edge mark ya know? i have some pics of the entire bedside but id ont knwo how to resize them, can someone do that for me and post them?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
totally awsome looking!

·
Registered
175 Posts
love it, can't wait to see it done

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
looks damn good man....i cant wait till my truck is even ready for paint....i still got tons of body mods/work to do.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts