S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i lowered my truck 2 up front and 3 in the back. i used drop coils in front and 3 inch drop leafs in the back(the originals where shot.) after i lowered it, it sits about a half an inch to an inch lower on the passenger side in the back than on the other side. help!:rolleyes: :confused:

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i used djm coils in the front and belltech leafs in the back with toxic shocks all around.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
you might make sure that the end coils are turned in the same direction...look to see if you have them in the same way...one might be upside down to the other one...or if you do take it apart...make sure the springs are the same height. I wouldn't know what else to try....I have heard of people having these problems with AIM. but not DJM....and belltech...:idea: if anything else call the manufacture...ask them..

·
The Primered Panther
313 Posts
I'm dealing with that same problem. Like xtremer-pxl said, it could be the front or even rear springs cause if you lower the left rear corner then it'll raise the right front a little, so it could be your rear springs, but I would expect that from Belltech. It could also be your frame, if your trucks ever been wrecked or something your frame might be bent

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
check this thread out: uneven drop it starts out talking about uneven front to back, but scroll down and we start talking about eneven side to side. hope it helps!:thumbup:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Where did you order your belltech leafs?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts