S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I have a 2 door 4x4 4.3 blazer 45.000m, and the front height in the passenger side is slightly lowered than the drivers side, well I purchased the car recently and did not check it before, I check it now cause few days ago I "hit" a ditch (in the middle of the road! ), but not too speedy less than 20

I read here about the "chevy lean" but mine is lowered in front passenger side.

what should I check? I know the car needs an alignment, is there any way to adjust the front height? adjusting the torsion bar? a coil spacer?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just checked some pics I took months ago and the lean is there so there is not a "ditch hit" problem :) , also found in the forum this thread:

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148947&highlight=lean+4x4

"Sure, it's super easy, just adjust the torsion bars by tightening the side which is lower. This of course will only help the front. The adjusting bolt is on the second crossmember, accessed from the direct underside. It's a bolt that's at an angle, and it hits the lever arm on the back side of the torsion bar"

so in a 4x4 it is just adjusting the torsion bars?
any way to check if the rear leafs are broken or something?

thanks!

·
STOP MESSIN WITH MY SIGS
746 Posts
im pritty sure u can adjust it from the torsion bars...i just dropped mine by adjusting them

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, is adjusting the bars complicated? I suppose the left and right can be adjusted separatedly

regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts