S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a bagging forum...but i figure that most people who have bagged trucks have tonneau covers, so i figured i would get best results with this question...

has anyone ever used or seen the "undercover hard tonneau cover" i found this tonneau cover and am pretty much sold on it...

here is a link..

http://www.truck-bed-covers.net/

I have my whole bag set up, but want to put the tank and the compressor in the bed, so i need an tonneau cover to do so(so people do not **** with my tank and compressor)...

So if anyone has any insight on this cover please let me know...and the site i listed, has been the cheapest i could find it anywhere...so if anyone can find it cheaper let me know where i can get it for cheaper...

Thanks for the help guys...

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
I dont get it..why are they advertising it like its the best thing since sliced bread? Because its strong? Ive seen other covers advertising liek that..who the hell is gonna put a hockey team on their bed cover? lol..

But ya, its over the rail, so if you like that then its ok, but i like mine to be either flush with the rails like a Sprint or just barely over them with a small lip like a Checkmate or Gemtop GT classic..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts