S-10 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
This may be a short lived thread just to forewarn everybody, Idk. Anywho, bought a 2022 Honda Ruckus. I ordered a gray and black one but they are in high demand and Honda is only shipping a fraction of their orders this year. That being said I told brochacho whichever color combo comes in first I'm down. I ordered it on my bday and got it like 2 1/2 months later. My least favorite color combo buts it's grown on me...
View attachment 353544

Everybody knows I can't leave anything alone so to start I cut the duck tail off of the rear fender. That made me hate the tail light and turn signals so I put a Yamaha R6 tail light on it with sequential turns...
View attachment 353545

View attachment 353547

View attachment 353548

View attachment 353549

View attachment 353550

Now that I took care of that the stock tail light mounting tab became a thing. So...
View attachment 353551
Uh, buh bye.
View attachment 353552

Didn't get factory paint but grabbed the closest I could find at the old Acehole.
View attachment 353553

While that was cool and all until I can take the time to repaint the whole frame I put a carbon fiber cap over it until that day comes......if it ever comes...
View attachment 353554

I may end up doing more carbon fiber stuff to replace the black plastic stuff. So far it's just the cap and the key scratch guard.
I see ONE major problem, Jew Haven't GY6 SWAPPED IT BRORITTO!

HUGE ruckus gy6, turbo, bagged, dumped, giant stereo, crews in Raleigh NC lol. All grown ass men (I had a bigger Chinese bike swapped 350cc) but I've ridden a few of my buddies Rucks..those things are fast as hell w/ a 150 or power adder!, all stretched out w/ a bag? Kinda dope imo
Face Plant Flash photography Shorts Automotive lighting

42,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I see ONE major problem, Jew Haven't GY6 SWAPPED IT BRORITTO!

HUGE ruckus gy6, turbo, bagged, dumped, giant stereo, crews in Raleigh NC lol. All grown ass men (I had a bigger Chinese bike swapped 350cc) but I've ridden a few of my buddies Rucks..those things are fast as hell w/ a 150 or power adder!, all stretched out w/ a bag? Kinda dope imo View attachment 355445
They're cool and all but I don't want to take away from the efficiency and reliability.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts