S-10 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
41,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a short lived thread just to forewarn everybody, Idk. Anywho, bought a 2022 Honda Ruckus. I ordered a gray and black one but they are in high demand and Honda is only shipping a fraction of their orders this year. That being said I told brochacho whichever color combo comes in first I'm down. I ordered it on my bday and got it like 2 1/2 months later. My least favorite color combo buts it's grown on me...
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle

Everybody knows I can't leave anything alone so to start I cut the duck tail off of the rear fender. That made me hate the tail light and turn signals so I put a Yamaha R6 tail light on it with sequential turns...
Tire Vehicle Wheel Bicycle handlebar Automotive tire

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive tail & brake light Bumper Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Trunk

Footwear Shoe Automotive side-view mirror Wheel Automotive tire

Plant Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

Now that I took care of that the stock tail light mounting tab became a thing. So...
Wood Rectangle Font Shipping box Carton

Uh, buh bye.
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood

Didn't get factory paint but grabbed the closest I could find at the old Acehole.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Sports equipment

While that was cool and all until I can take the time to repaint the whole frame I put a carbon fiber cap over it until that day comes......if it ever comes...
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

I may end up doing more carbon fiber stuff to replace the black plastic stuff. So far it's just the cap and the key scratch guard.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Nothing wrong with either toys

·
Registered
1991 Irregular Cab Short-Short Bed
330 Posts
My I.T. guy has had a Ruckus for years. Last I knew it had well over 40,000 miles on it. That's a long time at 25mph

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,015 Posts
Too many toys....what can you do with this??

Tire Wheel Smile Vehicle Rolling

·
Registered
286 Posts
That looks like a fun town run around toy. I almost bought a ruckus from a friend but apparently I didn't act fast enough and he traded it for a new furnace, guess I can't blame him.
So I ended up finding a 1983 Honda V45 Sabre instead.

Any big plans for the ruckus? Like a stretch or engine upgrades?

·
time to get cereal
5,400 Posts
I'm still waiting for S10 updates brah... :ROFLMAO:

41,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually had it bumping the limiter today at 47mph. She's a spicy unit. lol Mostly just cosmetics and comfort upgrades for now. I'm too big to lower it. I don't want to do anything to take away from the reliability either. Maybe paint, fork upgrade, bmx headset swap with some nicer bars. Stuff like that/we''ll see.

S10 stuff aaaaallllmost happened. Almost got a stepside bed, that would have lit a fire. That poor Honda sitting there on brand new coilovers needing a rack forever now too. Life.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,015 Posts
Your headlights are in wrong....

·
Registered
2003 GMC Sonoma SLS extended cab 4.3L auto 4x4
168 Posts
I'm saving up for one of these:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

With one of these, when I eventually join the Old Furts Club, I can get to the Bingo games faster and get a prime seat up front!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts