S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Blu N' Primer...
2,161 Posts
wouldnt that require More pressure to actually lift it that it would normally need? like, i duno a whole lot about bagg's but forcing it aginst the link bars would raise it i guess wouldnt it? i dunno... dosnt look too good to me...

·
Beav
1,653 Posts
i can kinda see how that works...sorta...but in my mind you would need a tab sticking up from the top of the axle to mount the bags on....this making the axle want to "rotate" transferring the energy into lift using the link bars....
(kinda like those see saw swing that fit 2. one on each side)
but i think it would take a hell of alot of pressure to lift it...

if anyone even understands that bullshit ramble with poor grammer and punctuation

·
Severed Ties Petitioning
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the biggest problem I see is if its aired up and riding and he hits a big bump or something, its going to put alot of shearing stress on those bags and probably tear them apart at the crimps. and not to mention it having to fight the link bars to lift. just doesnt seem logical to me

·
under construction
2,936 Posts
the biggest problem I see is if its aired up and riding and he hits a big bump or something, its going to put alot of shearing stress on those bags and probably tear them apart at the crimps. and not to mention it having to fight the link bars to lift. just doesnt seem logical to me

:werd:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts