S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this first gen blazer on the funkmaster flex car show tv show..its a 87 blazer with a civic front end, lexus rear end, integra dash and some other import garbage..it also has hydros on it too...ugliest thing ive seen in awhile..worse then the eclipse front end s10..heres the link..http://www.drasticautoclub.com/Features/Plush/plush102002.html

copy and paste that and it will take you to the pics...post what you think of it

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i saw that thing it was alright i know alot of work went into it so atleast hes tring

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
ya, its okay. Theres actually 2 or 3 blazers with a civic front end that i have seen at various shows on the east coast.

·
Registered
370 Posts
that truck has been around for a looong time.. i've seen it in person, its not that bad...

drastic used to have some sick sick rides back in the day...

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah the work on it all is really nice..but im referring to the truck over all...too ricey for me..i know it took long ass time to complete and is probably the only truck like it but sometimes having a truck that there will never be another of isnt the best thing

·
Fuel Injected '85
170 Posts
Not a really big fan of the Civic front end, but that is still an amazing amount of work and I had a huge amount of respect for that. Definitely a cool custom. The interior is pretty sweet too. Did anyone notice that he has the stock gauges in the Integra dash? haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts