S-10 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
1999 Chevrolet S10 ZR2 4x4 Bald Eagle
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So wherls/tires...all the trucks around here in nc are well... bossman..foreman trailer riding f350s slicks..yall know what I'm talking about..well I ride a 99 ZR2 lifted on 33s....SAAAYYyyyy I wanted to do said "foreman" mod for the summer...I know it's silly, so was putting 5 chrome trumpets under my bed for dixie and led lights everywhere, but switches are fun to play with and this S10 doesn't have bags so I had to do something...anybody have wheel tire sizes , I've tried every "visualizer" including uploading my own photos and can't get the websites to let me put say 20s and 50series tires(like entering camaro 5x4.75) it just freaks their systems out and won't let you select certain tire/wheel combos AND have S10 pictured if thst makes sense....by chance any1 have a "foreman edition" lifted s10? I mean no harm, I just want to show up to work and park next my bosses f350 to piss him.off at my own enjoyment if nothing else, also my 275/70/r16s roll over @51psi and I drive like a pissed off teenager, thought filling the wells up with 18-20 and some meaty 50series+ like continental extreme sport 225/55/r19 on some c7 knockoffs (18s/19s or 19/20s) lol..I mean my trucks pretty ridiculous already. Hate if you must..all sharks with laser beams can be directed to oberlin rd. Raleigh NC
Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
jeep is 42"s I have different tires than this pic but I like my stance
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Honeycomb because I was sick and someone left me alone too long with the internet open...
Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire Car
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
BT lights bcuz I was sick again and someone left me alone with the internet AGAIN 馃檭

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The S10 has been in 4x4 a few times for fun or no other reason but moving/warming fluid up really, it's a street/1/8 truck, if I want to play in puddles we take the v8jeep.....if it's not broken....Or take the v6 on 37s if the axles are facing the appropriate direction @the time..then break that one...I'm any case. The S10 does NOT go off road unless you count a tamped dirt driveway, or grass to get to jobsite, and when it snows ill have mounted 33s on 16"Pacers anyway. I'd just really like to enjoy all our sweeping 45mph corners down here without feeling like the trucks gonna flip/ or scrub its way over into the grass...I have jeeps for that ...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My head hurt from trying to read that title... NC has more squaters than anything.
What part of NC? I'm in Cameron Village..neighbors have McClarens Galendawagons,every Merc or Bimmer corvettes and for some reason a TON of classic land rovers and cruisers lol, and jeeps because NC state is next door..oh yeah so a few squatters at state; your correct

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Wait, what are you trying to do?
Forget all that nonsense...I want (if I put a "whip" on it, to look like an R/C car
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

In all actuality, ill most likely just get another set of M/T MT in 33 , just wanted to see if there was any "toy" s10 , or what we call "foreman edition" s10s in here

Premium Member
What part of NC? I'm in Cameron Village..neighbors have McClarens Galendawagons,every Merc or Bimmer corvettes and for some reason a TON of classic land rovers and cruisers lol, and jeeps because NC state is next door..oh yeah so a few squatters at state; your correct
Jacksonville.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jacksonville.

Lol, that's about where my trans is getting put together in Leland, yeah, I don't care for Jacksonville very much lol..point well proven

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But yeah, I like my current setup( my 275s stick out a bit past the bushwackers). And I think it'd handle a ton better sitting a bit lower on some 18s and 50series or staggered, I mean a new set of MTs is already gonna be 1200, for 16-1900 I've seen a ton of wherl/tire combos, just don't wanna order them and hate myself lol, guess noone has went thst far. I've seen a bunch of members rides on smaller drag style wheels and it's all good, just kind of wanted to see that full size chevy "look" on an s10...it's gotta be "rare" or terrible or both cuz I can't find any on the googles. New plan, find a camaro with 275/50.60/r18.20 and neg bs, bolt on...step back

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My Grannie lived on Glasscock St in Raleigh. 1 street over was rough.

All of chamberlain side/middle mayview back towards brook is all bulldozed and "frank Lloyd Wright-ed"
Cloud Plant Sky Tree Branch

Plant Sky Natural landscape Branch Wood
just bulldozed my neighbors old 12bedroom like 2 weeks ago, house across the street back in march
Window Building Property Water Tree

Azure Font Electric blue Signage Pattern

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My Grannie lived on Glasscock St in Raleigh. 1 street over was rough.

And that park over there was bulldozed and revamped, new volleyball sand courts , new baseball fields and tennis courts, kids playground, new community center at Jaycee , bathrooms/fountains, walking trails re-paved, those "hood" section 8 brick buildings are still across the tree line tho..I forget about "those people" yes a lot of used v6 chargers over there lol. Shiny rims tho! ( I don't drive down that side of the neighborhood...but I do leave my truck unlocked at the park now?

Registered
So wherls/tires...all the trucks around here in nc are well... bossman..foreman trailer riding f350s slicks..yall know what I'm talking about..well I ride a 99 ZR2 lifted on 33s....SAAAYYyyyy I wanted to do said "foreman" mod for the summer...I know it's silly, so was putting 5 chrome trumpets under my bed for dixie and led lights everywhere, but switches are fun to play with and this S10 doesn't have bags so I had to do something...anybody have wheel tire sizes , I've tried every "visualizer" including uploading my own photos and can't get the websites to let me put say 20s and 50series tires(like entering camaro 5x4.75) it just freaks their systems out and won't let you select certain tire/wheel combos AND have S10 pictured if thst makes sense....by chance any1 have a "foreman edition" lifted s10? I mean no harm, I just want to show up to work and park next my bosses f350 to piss him.off at my own enjoyment if nothing else, also my 275/70/r16s roll over @51psi and I drive like a pissed off teenager, thought filling the wells up with 18-20 and some meaty 50series+ like continental extreme sport 225/55/r19 on some c7 knockoffs (18s/19s or 19/20s) lol..I mean my trucks pretty ridiculous already. Hate if you must..all sharks with laser beams can be directed to oberlin rd. Raleigh NC View attachment 355416 jeep is 42"s I have different tires than this pic but I like my stance View attachment 355421
Honeycomb because I was sick and someone left me alone too long with the internet open... View attachment 355417 View attachment 355418 BT lights bcuz I was sick again and someone left me alone with the internet AGAIN 馃檭
So wherls/tires...all the trucks around here in nc are well... bossman..foreman trailer riding f350s slicks..yall know what I'm talking about..well I ride a 99 ZR2 lifted on 33s....SAAAYYyyyy I wanted to do said "foreman" mod for the summer...I know it's silly, so was putting 5 chrome trumpets under my bed for dixie and led lights everywhere, but switches are fun to play with and this S10 doesn't have bags so I had to do something...anybody have wheel tire sizes , I've tried every "visualizer" including uploading my own photos and can't get the websites to let me put say 20s and 50series tires(like entering camaro 5x4.75) it just freaks their systems out and won't let you select certain tire/wheel combos AND have S10 pictured if thst makes sense....by chance any1 have a "foreman edition" lifted s10? I mean no harm, I just want to show up to work and park next my bosses f350 to piss him.off at my own enjoyment if nothing else, also my 275/70/r16s roll over @51psi and I drive like a pissed off teenager, thought filling the wells up with 18-20 and some meaty 50series+ like continental extreme sport 225/55/r19 on some c7 knockoffs (18s/19s or 19/20s) lol..I mean my trucks pretty ridiculous already. Hate if you must..all sharks with laser beams can be directed to oberlin rd. Raleigh NC View attachment 355416 jeep is 42"s I have different tires than this pic but I like my stance View attachment 355421
Honeycomb because I was sick and someone left me alone too long with the internet open... View attachment 355417 View attachment 355418 BT lights bcuz I was sick again and someone left me alone with the internet AGAIN 馃檭
Don't bother posting this nonsense. Post when you come back to earth!

B4U Task Force Admin
So why did you feel you needed to quote his post twice?? Talk about nonsense. The only plus about this post is you used punctuation.

Reactions: Beasyphone

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
We're you aware you need not respond? Or is that just too difficult to understand. I don't need your judgment. If you happen to not be particularly interested in my , what to most may seem odd, ideas...Well, you are perfectly capable of keeping Said thoughts right inside that mouth of yours. I appreciate your opinion, great! Now, I figured it out. As I'm sure you're going to respond, because your life is so obviously busy; things got weirder. Going to attempt "lifted pro street"...may work, may not. But I'm gonna try because I like being different. I'm gonna "do me", you feel free to 'do you" HOMIE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts