S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
back to the blaze
632 Posts
james irvin. no g. and i, too, am more excited to see affliction when fedor hopefully get his ass beat since he's finally fighting real competition

·
Resident Blackhawk C.C.
2,557 Posts

·
Banned
7,395 Posts
Real competition? Cro Cop, Nogueira, Randleman, Coleman, Mark Hunt, Herring, Schilt, and Arona aren't real competition?

Amazing...
i was going to say the same thing. . .too many people dismiss the competition outside of the UFC, especially since several decent named contenders have come to the UFC and struggled. . .

oh, you do understand that you're still not allowed to root for silva. . .deep down inside, i know it'll hurt rich's feelings if you do. . .:haha:

·
Oaktown Trucks
2,875 Posts
Wow, I just did a search for Royce on YouTube. Looks like after UFC he took it overseas. That guy's a machine. Just watched him beat some HUGE sumo guy. For anyone that doesn't know who he is, do a search. He was almost unstoppable back in the begining of UFC, before everyone's butt became a billboard and they softened it up.

·
No S-Series... Just a GTO
11,225 Posts
Wow, I just did a search for Royce on YouTube. Looks like after UFC he took it overseas. That guy's a machine. Just watched him beat some HUGE sumo guy. For anyone that doesn't know who he is, do a search. He was almost unstoppable back in the begining of UFC, before everyone's butt became a billboard and they softened it up.
Seriously? Now WAY!

You know you love the taste of Rich's nuts. I've said numerous times that I respect Anderson as a bad ass fighter. SICK...

·
Custom User Title
197 Posts
I want to see the Jesse Taylor and CB fight since Jesse Taylor didnt get to fight in Ultimate Fighter. I think Jesse will kick his ass.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts