Canyon Carver
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Canyon Carver
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was on a 4 lane residetial road left lane, pulled away from the stop sign, get up to about 30 then this chick pulls out from the curb and pulls a u-turn right into my front end. Slam i hit the steering wheel and get knocked out, wake up a few seconds later with the truck rolling down the street. Then I wrestled it over to the curb.:cuss:

·
Canyon Carver
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking for a lawyer right now.

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
Sorry about your luck man. Reall sucks. But, that is not that bad. The hood looks fine, and the gap inbetween the hoood and what is left of the fender. It dont look like the frame is bent. Good luck on the insurance. Get all the money you can :) keep use updated.

If they total it out. PM me asap. i want another Dime to work on again. Thanks

·
Canyon Carver
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My back, neck, and wrist are all screwed up. It's even hard to look at the computer screen for to long.

·
2.2 drifter
1,907 Posts
what you gunna do if you get inshurance money??? envoy clip it???, sorry bout the accedent, hope you get lots of money

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey zero_one .. I'll take that yellow top Optima off your hands if you don't want it anymore. ;-)

·
Canyon Carver
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:nono: :lol: I don't think so!

·
Canyon Carver
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still haven't got the police report yet. And at the time of the accident the cops wou;ldn't let me get the insurance info.So it look's like nothing's going to happen until after new years.:bash:

·
Canyon Carver
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hope it doesn't get totaled. Hopefully just a new front end/ inner @outer fenders/ hood/tire/rim/core support/ect.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts