S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
yes, that is a v6
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have been working on the truck more than usual lately, maybe its because the end is in sight. I have been getting lots of PM's asking for pictures so here they are. there is still much to be done, but a test fire is in the near future.
the to do list:

downpipes, exhaust
finish wiring, may switch to the new holley efi setup
run the cold side piping from the turbos to the intercooler
finish running the radiator hoses to the radiator in the bed
wire up the elec fans
run the oil lines for the turbos
adjust the rocker arms
install the dizzy, run plug wires
make support braces for the turbos

thats what i can think of, i'm sure there is more, there is always more

·
Registered
166 Posts
It looks like your intercooler is behind the radiator. Is that correct? Are you worried about heat soak from the air passing through the radiator?

Interesting truck none-the-less!!

Later, Doug

·
yes, that is a v6
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like your intercooler is behind the radiator. Is that correct? Are you worried about heat soak from the air passing through the radiator?

Interesting truck none-the-less!!

Later, Doug

thanks, the radiator is in the bed

·
Dig Or Die=I Die
2,022 Posts
You gotta be exited about finally getting all that in there. You been working at this for quite awhile right? Looks awesome! That thing is going to be a screamer. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action.

·
yes, that is a v6
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its been over two years in the making. its nice to see it finally come together for sure. however it wont be a screamer for a while, i just want to drive it and enjoy it for a few months before i really start beating the hell out of it and really seeing if i can hit my power/quarter mile time goals

·
yes, that is a v6
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bottom end stats? and i didn't notice any breathers? and ic somebody has a rearmount radiator lol

its a stock bs block with a half fill and stock crank, stock caps, arp studs everywhere.

i still need to make valve cover spacers, then i'll put on a pcv setup

·
Registered
351 Posts
Pics of rad / bed... Pretty Please!

·
"factory freak"...
8,607 Posts
looks interesting...

more pics.?

i'm also curious about more details of
the remote radiator and its plumbing.

·
yes, that is a v6
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks interesting...

more pics.?

i'm also curious about more details of
the remote radiator and its plumbing.

that means i have to go borrow my moms camera again, mine broke. be patient they are coming. if i have some time today i'll try to get some for you guys.

the plumbing is a tight fit around the motor. i squeezed the pipes in right below the motor mounts. trying to find space under there is tough considering i also have to fit a down pipe on each side of the motor as well as a crossover. i'm hoping this will work, its kind of an experiment. if its to much of a pain, i cant get the hoses far enough away from the exhaust etc then i may route them through the cab under the center console, or just go to plan B

·
"factory freak"...
8,607 Posts
are you mounting the radiator in the bed, or under it?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts