S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
It depends where you get your tweed. I havent started myself, but my friend tweeded his Civic and he had to pay $15 a yard. Dont remember how many yards he had to get though. The price for tweed ranges from anywhere from 5-20 dollars a yard. I have heard that it will only take 5 yrds of tweed to do the entire interior, then I heard that you should get at least 20 yards just in case. Maybe someone with more info will post a reply.

·
Registered
189 Posts
6 yards?? Correct me if I am wrong, but didnt it take one guy about 2 yrds to do those?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello A running yard of tweed is usually 54" by 36" Just go out to your truck with a tape measure and measure it up. I did a standard cab 1st gen(dash, headliner door panels, all the plastic around the back window, kick panels) and only used 5-6 yards. Do your self a favor if you need 5 yards buy 7. If you don't screw up you will have extra, for that someday that something happens . Tweed has die lots that means that the color can change a little each time hope this helps SSB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts