S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
ok back on the old ssf.com i was talking to someone who said the can get tweed fir like 7 bucks per square yard. i was wondering if you are here and if you are can you mail me so i can ask a few questions and all [email protected]

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I GOT MY TWEED FOR 13 BUCKS PER YARD

·
V8 blazer member
29 Posts
yeah, it was a warehouse out of texas. i have the like at home if you really want it. I sent a few e-mails and called them about getting some samples, but i never got anything, and they never replied to my emails. I think by now i've learned my lessons about places with ****ty customer service. Later

-the beast-

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey man could you check and see if you still have the info. Thanks.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I was hoping they were in Texas but they are in Arizona. I sent them an email. I might call their 800 number. I need some cheap tweed.

·
V8 blazer member
29 Posts
maybe they were just having a bad week, but i emailed them to get prices and samples, they sent me back some prices, and told me to send my address and they would send some samples out. Well, a couple of weeks, i never got them, so i emailed back and i never got any reply. i think i might have even emailed agian. I dunno, let me know if you get a positive response, cause i need some cheap tweed too. it was only like 10-12 bucks a yard

-the beast-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts