S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm a huge ass
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jsut wondering does any one know of an overhead console thatll fit an x cab s 10 that has a tv built in so that the driver and passenger can see it? i was thinking about two visor tv but i want an over head so why not jsut use on tv and have it in the overhead so if anyone could help

thx a ton
x faktr

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
you will get pulled over thats why alot of people are putting there tv in the ground console. why would the driver want to see it anyway...driver is suppose to be driving..

·
I'm a huge ass
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what the hell why are we even talking about illegal next to everything we talk about in this form is somewhere near illegal if not illegal so really is there an overhead console that had a flip down tv screen that can be used in a x cab s 10?

·
I'm a huge ass
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so does anyone know if if there is an overhead console for an x cab s 10 that has a flip down tv?

·
NO H-body, New Dime
2,526 Posts
No, won't work cause you would have to have a $180 shroud to mount it and they don't make it cause the x-cabs have a support bar across the top of the roof. You could fab something but it would be a waste of time. just put it in the console.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
up here if you get caught with a tv in teh frotn seat its a 10 pt ticket for reckless driving. and like a 2000$ fine. some serious shiat

·
I'm a huge ass
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think ill just go for two 7in in the visors TruStinger daammmmmm brother where you from?

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
try not to be so naive, visor tvs are easily spotted at night when you would get caught with them, simply flipping them up, hes not going to simply say, oh wow, i thought i saw bright glowing lights that look like tvs in the front, my bad, have a nice night. hes going to look at the shit and give you a ticket. the floor console would be a good spot if you really wanted to watch while driving, but if not then the visors would work fine(like if you wanted to watch in a parking lot or something).

·
Registered
296 Posts
try not to be so naive, visor tvs are easily spotted at night when you would get caught with them, simply flipping them up, hes not going to simply say, oh wow, i thought i saw bright glowing lights that look like tvs in the front, my bad, have a nice night.

THanks for makin me spit coffee all over my puter dude!!!!

LOLOLOL, you guys are brutal!

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts