S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i need help finding a turbo for my 1997 chevy s-10 truck. 1. where and what one should i get? 2.how much am i lookin to spend? 3.do i have to do anything else of can i just get it installed and running? 4.umm.. well if theres anything else i need to know tell me ... thanx

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
......and its not out yet

so go to some custom shop, and see if they can get you a eclipse turbo and make you a setup, look to spend 3,000 or so

Caleb

P

·
0 Posts
Damn it is still not out yet!

SHEESH they have been working on that thing forever!

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
exactly.....its starting to piss me off......cause I will seriously go and get a personal loan just for that kit......but I hear you have to lose AC now too...oh well, I don't care cause I don't use it when it takes your already pathetic truck down to like launching agressive to get moving with the ac on

Caleb

·
Registered
463 Posts
what I have found is that dragevolution 2200 has a manifold for the cavi and i think that that is the same motor just sideways. and for the tubo, I think that I'm going to get a garrett t3 in 50 or 60 trim. you will have to do the intake and exhaust work yourself or pay some one to do it for you.

I hoping that it wont be that hard to get it to fit. and if all goes well I think I'll have a turbo in about a month:evilg:

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
if you do, cause I've been thinking the same thing (and it is the same motor, just sideways) I want to follow what you do, cause I need more power :(

Caleb

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
no...way less to make a turbo fit

Caleb

1 - 10 of 10 Posts