S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi iam considering bagging and putting 20's all the way around on my 98 s-10. I will be running 255/35/20 tires also. What exactly will I loose? Can i still have a/c and a heater blower box? Also what would i need to make my truck pull mean 3 wheels WITHOUT HYDRAULICS? Also does anyone know how much it might be for a shop to chop the front end apart to accomodate the 20's.

Thanks

·
Oh, yea...
966 Posts
If you're going to be 3-weelin' you'll have to cut a lot of your bed. Anywyas, as for the 3-wheel question, you can make a "chain bridge". The chain bridge lets you do a higher 3 and it lets you do a stand-still 3. Check this out if you're not sure on how it works, it's actualy pretty simple... http://www.layitlow.com/tech/suspension_chainbridge.shtml

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
BIGBOI'S98 said:
hi iam considering bagging and putting 20's all the way around on my 98 s-10. I will be running 255/35/20 tires also. What exactly will I loose? Can i still have a/c and a heater blower box? Also what would i need to make my truck pull mean 3 wheels WITHOUT HYDRAULICS? Also does anyone know how much it might be for a shop to chop the front end apart to accomodate the 20's.

Thanks
Search for info on baggin on 20's

It's been covered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts