S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into cutting out the front fenderwells, because i have a 6/7 drop and it rubs constantly. I was just wondering would and airsaw work for cutting the metal, and is there ne thing in general i need to know about doing this before i finally do it. I:E airconditioner shit.....thanks guys

·
Anybody got a Band-aid?
1,917 Posts
there is an article in an old ish of Mini-truckin that shows how to tub the front for tucking 20s I remeber that it uses a metal wheelbarrow cut into 1/4s but I can't rember much else about it. I'll look through the old ish and see if I can find it if not check the Minitruckin website at www,minitruckinweb.com or talk to someone in the fabricate this part of the forum.:welder:

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
ahh tubbing and cutting the wells are two different things.... When I first bagged my 1st gen I took a grinder and a cutting wheel and cut the top out of my wheel well, it worked fine until I went further and body dropped it... You shouldnt have any problem with the air conditioning if it just rubs, you may have to relocate some stuff....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts