S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im in the process of relocating everything under the hood to lay frame on 20s all around and keep heat and ac. the question i have is when i tub the firewall can i tub it enough so that when the day comes that i want to body drop it i dont have to re tub it for the body drop, still be able to run my heat and ac.

steve

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
its possible if you can make on of those blower boxes like AV made. but your best bet is to get an under the dash unit for 5 to 8 hundred bucks plus it will look cleaner

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey k-otic i am getting one of av's blower boxs. but where can i find one of those one ur talking bout that i mount inside do u have an address or something. plus how much u sell those 7 inch brake boosters for i need to get one from u and will it work with the stock abs i want to keep abs thanks for ur help

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I'd say if you made the tubs high enough to where all you have to do is cut the bottom off it should be fine, I wouldnt worry about getting the fender tubs, just get you some 16 gauge steel and make your own, cheaper....

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i was wondering do you still want a/c or not cause Jeggs has a universal heater thats real small for under 200 bucks you can make it work. and what yr is the truck cause the brake boosters only bolt up to 98 or newwer master cylinders

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the truck is a 99 and ill have to check out the heater and ac thing ur talking bout

1 - 7 of 7 Posts