S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a True Cold Air Intake system for a 2.2 S-10 that actually takes air from outside the engine compartment? If so where can I get it? If not is there any detailed instructions on how to make one anywhere?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
187 Posts
hey man, just go to the junk yard or ace hardware and get creative, go nuts, no noeed spending alot of money when they don't even make one exactly how you want it right?

·
Registered
162 Posts
go on ebay. type in intake tube on the search space. I got a tube for an eclipse that i just cut to fit my truck. it was like 25bucks. as for true cold air... put some kind of funnel around it and run a tube to you air dam. did it on the zx2 I used to have.

·
Registered
22 Posts
looks people. I mean i got the X cause it looked nice. I still want the HP but if it dosen't look good under the hood (unless its a considerable amount of diffrence) i don't think you should do it. I mean the most out of any intake you can get will be around 6-8 hp. I mean you don't have to go buy a $200 k&n but make sure it looks good. Just my .02

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.