1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
der.. wtf happened?

·
RUSTHOLYUM
2,792 Posts
Awww man...sorry to hear....but maybe some good will come outta it...and as long as your aight..

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was in the turn lane on a busy street the 18th at about 6 o'clock eatern time and it was dark b/c a rain storm was over head and i was out in the middle of the innersection and the light turned yellow and this 2000 f150 was trying to run the yellow light and i couldn't see if he was stopping or not..all i could see was his lights...he flashed them at me about 8 times and i pulled out not knowing what to do and the f150 hit me in the side and then i was pushed into a stopped 2003 tahoe that was on the other side.... i was charged for failing to yeild the right of way...i have to go to court the 3rd of dec.....im already looking at a 98 s10 has a 4.3 v6, bed cover, 2600s on all 4 tires(only a front and back setup right now but we are going to use my valves off my truck to make it F.B.S.S.) 17" KMC venoms, standerd cab with only 57k miles on it. it's a friend that is selling it he only wants 6,500 for it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
silkysmooth said:
Awww man...sorry to hear....but maybe some good will come outta it...and as long as your aight..
yeah i didn't even get scratch on me lol just felt like a big game of bumper cars...and if i get this truck i am looking at things did turn out for the better my enigine in my truck was messing up i had a 4.3 TBI with 118k miles on it and my truck was a 95, one i want has half as many miles and is a 98

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
well, that sucks to see your truck get focked. But.....the new possibility sounds awsome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts