S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
sure how about june 21-23...in KC?? Get together drink some beers..have a good laugh and burn some rubber...
i'll be there and i'm a good 850 miles away....hell yeah....what could be better........meet up with a couple other s10's........drive 15 hours to kc........have the whole camp grounds rented out for the weekend........BEER.......lots of s10's......BEER......i'm registered and payin next week

·
Registered
287 Posts
Re: Run!!!

LOWRDS10 said:
Well it's not a S10 run but its a Truck Run, it's called Resolutions, it's being held December 28-30. Here is a site to check it out
http://www.sunsetchino.com/reso/index.html
You guys should check it out. This is the biggest truck run that is held in Southern California.
Chad
hey where exactly is Glen Helen Regional Park, Devore, CA at? i might hit that up, sounds pretty chill

·
Fleetwood Truckers So. Cal.
306 Posts
If you know where the Blockbuster Pavillon is, that's where it is at. I'm going up a day early, b/c the club I'm in we are expecting a lot of people to show up so I'm going up one day early to setup camp.
Hey rmducati, if you want you can roll up there with the club I'm in.
Let me Know
email me or call me at 714-325-6737
CHad

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ill probably be at reso

as far as the s-10 run we could always make it in vegas instead of so cal that be pretty sik ass... gambling :evilg: , drinking:drinkhaha :idea: , abd vegas sluts :drinkhaha :uhoh: :bah:

hehe meet up at a hotel loose our asses at a table then go get drunk and show vegas how s-10 owners do it:bash: :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts