S-10 Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Roadrunner=Chicken
12,816 Posts
Something needs to happen for members we have lost like Terry and others. I think I got a glimps of something the staff was working on and it looked real neat. Need to wrap it up and put it into a locked area in the Members area. :tup:

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Regardless of what the forum does, we all still remember Terry for what he was, an awesome contributer and a super all around guy and husband/father!

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Terry was just a real "car guy", he was well informed, well seasoned auto enthusiast. He is one of those guys you meet at a car show and could just talk with him for hours! He was friendly, always willing to help anyone, just an awesome guy! I had something in common with him, he was a suicide jockey(fuel tanker driver) and I used to build tankers and install the overfill prevention systems on them, we chatted a lot!
So to sum it up, Terry is worthy of the TOTY award, he had a nice cleanly done Xtreme, not your typical bagged low rider, he liked what he built and loved to drive his truck.

I only hope they do something, he was a excellent forum member, was a donating member as well!

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Nothing ever came of this, but I ran across some older threads this morning and reminded me of how long its been.

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Looks like we are the only legacy he will have on this forum.......

21 - 35 of 35 Posts