S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bro is sellin his toyota 4x4 so he needs another truck, preferable an s10 or blazer but he might consider something else

he's sellin his truck for 2800 so the price has to be around that

·
Registered
475 Posts
Damn, you are just a couple months late. My bro had his first truck for sale a few months ago, and ended up sellin it to one of my budies for around 2500. It was a 91 sonoma with a 2.5 manual, custom paint, 3' drop and only around 80,000 miles. Oh well.......i will keep my eyes open, and let you know if i come across anything.

Eric

·
Registered
475 Posts
By the way, are you goin up to Canada this weekend J? Just wonderin

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope i cant make it, its my girls christmas party for work on saturday. i doubt i will make any of the WA meets until spring time at the earliest. if all goes well i will be gettin a house in feburary then i can get my truck back together and on the road.

·
Registered Moron
189 Posts
Well it needs to be finished, but it runs and drives just fine. The bed needs to be finish welded. Oh hell just come over and look at it. 425-252-7334 I live in Everett and will be home doing a motor swap on my 85 longbed...

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will let my bro know and see what he thinks. i think the guy buying his truck still hasnt came through on the deal

·
Registered
99 Posts
come on you know one of you guys want to buy it or one of your friends. 87 toyota, 3" body lift, tinted windows, 31" all terrains, alpine deck, diamond plate tool box, bedliner, smittybuilt rear tube bumper

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
fat_mat said:
come on you know one of you guys want to buy it or one of your friends. 87 toyota, 3" body lift, tinted windows, 31" all terrains, alpine deck, diamond plate tool box, bedliner, smittybuilt rear tube bumper
And a partridge in a pear tree....

Bump :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts