S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have head there is 2 truck nationals events at budds this year but havent heard when the new one is, im set up to go to the one on september 1st, but id like to attend both, if anyone has any info or is goin gimme a holler

·
I'd Rather be Blown than Injected
251 Posts
Me to, I want to go and race. Mite even be in the 14s by then.
Plenty of test & tune sessions till Sept to get faster. Got a few
more tricks to try out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Budds Creek is in maryland, right where rt 301 crosses into vriginia, its a 1/4mile track, they just repaved it last fall so its nice as hell, ill have both of my trucks there on sept. 1st, my 97 sonoma and my 71 chevrolet c-10 with the rat motor, if anybody wants to come and sleep in the truck i live about 30 minutes from the track and we got plenty of campin area, watchin tractor trailers and dump trucks runnin the 1/4 is a whole lotta fun....

·
I'd Rather be Blown than Injected
251 Posts
Duh. Read the post. it says Maryland.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Budds Creek is in maryland, right where rt 301 crosses into vriginia, its a 1/4mile track, they just repaved it last fall so its nice as hell, ill have both of my trucks there on sept. 1st, my 97 sonoma and my 71 chevrolet c-10 with the rat motor, if anybody wants to come and sleep in the truck i live about 30 minutes from the track and we got plenty of campin area, watchin tractor trailers and dump trucks runnin the 1/4 is a whole lotta fun....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Duh!! I meant where at in MD. i from PA and know where alot of things are at in MD but i didn't know that one.

Do you guys know where 75/80 Dragway is?

·
Registered
176 Posts
oh joy i get to have a little fun too . im goin to be running 11's by then (more then likely) im 5 min out of baltimore , sheet im goin to buds creek the weekend to the dirt track

·
RIP Grant
217 Posts
75/80 kicks ass.....I live about a half hour from there.....I would be interested in going to Budds Creek...it's prob about an hour from where i live but its worth it......Let me know whats up

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, i just got off the online site for Budds Creek, and it says...the spring event is april 27th, admission is 18 bucks,so proably figuring on about 30 to run, but the big show is in the fall on sunday september 1st, admission is still 18 bucks, but the Miss Big Rig Bikini Contest is only goin on in the fall, i dont think im gonna make the one in the spring, but ill definatley be there in the fall, if anybody wants to check out that site for themselves its www.mirdrag.com

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
sounds fun...i'll be there....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts