S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Your mom is hot!!!!
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i let a friend borrow my truck and he has seemed to dissapear on me. Anyway he lives in Savoy and works in bloomington. I know he works for the post office but i dont know which one. The truck is a 99 with a 6/6 drop, chrome bumper, projector headlights, clear corners, euro tails, and it is shaved. It is a daytona blue with copper orange graphics running down the sides of it. The license plates are RLLNLOW. I need your help finding this please! I will even make it worth someones time if they help me out. This kid owes me some money and i need my truck back!! Thanks for reading and thanks for your help!

·
Your mom is hot!!!!
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He has been a friend for 10+ years so i am trying to avoid calling the cops. I live in Peoria work 60 hours a week and go to school so i dont have a lot of time to make the hour and a half trip to his house to find out that he is not home that night. I am planning on taking a saturday here soon and spending the day over there in order to hopefully find him.

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
um dude, take the day off, and go get ur $6000+ truck back.....

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
:stupid:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
rllnlow said:
Have not talked to him in over a month. He stopped payin his phone bill and got it shut off.
WOW!! 60hrs or not, I would've called in sick went and got my truck, and told him hes number one:bash:

·
Your mom is hot!!!!
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If i could afford to take the time off i would. I am working OT so that i can take the time off. That is why i am planning on doing it on a saturday here soon.

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey rllnlow didn't you live on 14th street in pekin. if so i know the truck and i'll be on the lookout for u.

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Where does he live in Savoy? I'm in Urbana, so it is like a five minute drive. I'll keep an eye out here for you.

Shawn

·
Your mom is hot!!!!
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
evolution1971 said:
Where does he live in Savoy? I'm in Urbana, so it is like a five minute drive. I'll keep an eye out here for you.

Shawn
He lives in apartments over by the U of I golf course. There are his apartments on one side and the other side is condos.

·
Your mom is hot!!!!
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
2.2X-10 said:
O.K post some pics..never know I might see your truck here in Mo. and phone number too
Dont have any pics after the paint got done. And it has spokes on it now.

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
fock him call the cops a month missing it will be hard to get insurance to pay if you dont get it back since it has been missing a month with no report

·
Building NOT Buying
163 Posts
as soon as u find him and have the keys in your hand, beat the F*** out of em

1 - 20 of 74 Posts