S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats goin on fellaz my 97 S10 is finally bagged Im from NY club S-sclusive but my comany put me in michigan to run a few stores for a while. i hook up with PMA motorsports if you don't know who they are they did that red ranger in the last mini truckin wit the sick rear end. They are a bunch of cool ass dudes that do really good work. THey having their grand opening july 23 i believe its gonna be a good time. If anyone wants anything done to their ride no matter what it is and if your in the michigan area look those guys up.

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
ive heard nothing but good things about them.. good luck..

·
Registered
624 Posts
analyze77 said:
Hey whats goin on fellaz my 97 S10 is finally bagged Im from NY club S-sclusive but my comany put me in michigan to run a few stores for a while. i hook up with PMA motorsports if you don't know who they are they did that red ranger in the last mini truckin wit the sick rear end. They are a bunch of cool ass dudes that do really good work. THey having their grand opening july 23 i believe its gonna be a good time. If anyone wants anything done to their ride no matter what it is and if your in the michigan area look those guys up.
Its about damn time tj, hurry up with the damn pics.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Info on grand opening is it a party/show ? im in MI and PMA is probably the only shop I would go to .... oh yea and pics

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
Built2Drag said:
Info on grand opening is it a party/show ? im in MI and PMA is probably the only shop I would go to .... oh yea and pics
kreative body werks does nice work as well..

·
Registered
624 Posts
The last I heard from him he had jasons 5 link, (awsome kit but alot of people have it so its nothing new), and the oasis compressor. Unless he had the shop do some custom fab work I believe thats what it is.

Tj when you coming back to hippie-ville?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts