S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep well time now is 4:53 pm. My shit got smashed at 3:34pm. I was making a left hand turn onto a street and i slid a little because theirs about 6in of snow down, i straightened out and i saw some girl barreling down on me, she was going way to fast and rear ended me. So now my stepshavers, tails, bedsides, and shaved tailgate are all wrecked. Ill get a pic if i can.

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
6:24pm here, EST... About 45 minutes ago, I was making a right hand turn on this white shit they call snow, and hit a patch of that clear shit they call ice, and now I need to get my left front tire remounted and balanced, because of a stupid curb that some arsehole put in my way.... :soap: :boom: Good thing I had new tires put on my old rims, so my father-in-law could come help me out. God, I'm tempted to move south.....

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i think im going to CALI **** this shit. Like 80degrees in the mronign and snowing at night hahaha.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope so too, im not to sure on who to have check out the 4 link cause if its messed up i think i have to have this Street Rod place out by me redo it, sure aint goin back to Extreme Demensions.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
oh shit. that sucks. :(

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Sucks to b u

We only got 2 inches so far. You gonna fix that shit or they(insurance) gonna total it out?

·
Insert catchy saying here
1,311 Posts
God, I'm tempted to move south..... [/B]
Just make sure you move far enough south....I woke up to the same this morning. I saw snow outside and here at the bottom of VA we dont get it too often. As soon as I saw that I called in sick. My whole job centers around driving around two or three cities and I don't wanna be on the road with these morons.... So as I said, I called in sick so I can go play....hehe :racing:

Snow+Ice+No Traction on most dry roads=FUN!!!

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATE

Well i got a chance to get under my truck a little this morning. Looks like both bags are ripped but not torn all the way through. The driver rear bag is ripped at the top and the pass is ripped at the bottom. My guess is its from the truck goin up in the air and sideways while the tires spinning then it hooking while goin sideways. ALSO the frame IS bent slightly, looks like it can be fixed. Notch seems fine. But the crossmember that times the very rear of the frame together has a crack on the weld on the pass side backside of it. SO that should be fun for insurance. And i grabbed some of the fiberglass in the stepshaver to see if i could move it out a lil so it didnt look like such shit, and a big chunk of it came off in my hand. Good times...OH and the girls INS is tryin to balme it on me. Saying i didnt "yield to oncoming traffic". BULLSHIT, i had 3 blocks of clearence and she was goin way to fast in the snow and REARENDED ME!!!!.

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
As long as you were straigtened in your lane, it was her fault for failure to stop within the assured distance, even if you were to come to a complete stop.... Might wanna consider a lawyer, if she's gonna be such a beotch.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well i already talked to a lawyer, he said to just file it under my Insurance and then my Ins will sue hers for my deductible. He said its not worth the $ and time to drag it out through court. And its true...

·
President of C.O. Chicago
67 Posts
Damn Art, that ish sucks... I got hit in mine too..... not quite as bad though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts