S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Chciago, and theres about 6in of snow on the ground and at 3:34 today i was heading to work, making a left hand turn onto a main street in my neighborhood. I looked had about 3 blocks of clearence and made the turn, fishtailed a lil bit, striaghtend out and looked in my mirror saw some girl flying up on my ass and BAM nailed me. I got spun around about 4 times and went into the other lane and another car in the lane next to me that was coming up on my left side when i got hit, did about 3 360s and his ass end BARELY missed crushing my front end and he flew up on a curb, Talk about scarey shit. The girl who hit me, hit the right rear corner of my ride, bedsides done for, their flexed liek hell and bent, shaved gate is dead, taillights dead, 3pc stepshaver is dead....****ing shit. Nothin i ever do goes right. cant believe this shit. BUT thats what i have insurance for, im just gettin it fixed how i had it. I hope my 4link and everything is ok, its reveresed so i hope she didnt fawk that up to.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE

Well i got a chance to get under my truck a little this morning. Looks like both bags are ripped but not torn all the way through. The driver rear bag is ripped at the top and the pass is ripped at the bottom. My guess is its from the truck goin up in the air and sideways while the tires spinning then it hooking while goin sideways. ALSO the frame IS bent slightly, looks like it can be fixed. Notch seems fine. But the crossmember that times the very rear of the frame together has a crack on the weld on the pass side backside of it. SO that should be fun for insurance. And i grabbed some of the fiberglass in the stepshaver to see if i could move it out a lil so it didnt look like such shit, and a big chunk of it came off in my hand. Good times...OH and the girls INS is tryin to balme it on me. Saying i didnt "yield to oncoming traffic". BULLSHIT, i had 3 blocks of clearence and she was goin way to fast in the snow and REARENDED ME!!!!.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts