S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the Emergency room.
Some dumbass ran a red light and smashed into my truck, it tore the rear wheel off (snapped the axel) and mashed in the bed and killed my new roll pan.
I don't even know where my truck is, they put me in an ambulance and some place towed my truck. The person that hit me took off, but some nice people chased them down and they were able to get the license plate.
Hopefully my back and shoulder will stop hurting soon :mad:
I will try to get some pics as soon as I locate my truck.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
I'm sorry man...are you alright? What's broken?

:( :cry:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
DAMN that sucks, that really sucks i love the way you truck looks hopefully its able to get repaired...you have fully coverage? and keep us informed

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
PisOnCavalier said:

Hell yeah bro, you can buy everyone on S10forum Boyds! ! ! !

hells yea!!! where do i sign up?!

anyway, that sucks hardcore
by the way...how could he have smashed your truck up that bad and kept goin? was he driving a hummer?

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
damn dude that sucks. glad your not hurt too bad.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Sux man

Get well soon ....to your truck....lol...and you too:headbang: :headbang:

At least you will be able to get the guy!!

·
Grace's daddy
63 Posts
That sucks brotha! Hopefully, you feel better soon. Man, it must have been one hell of wreck for them to put you in an ambulance! How did the other guy drive his/her car away? I was T-boned 2 years ago (the day before my wedding, a sign of things to come) by a lady and her Cavalier was a mess! Her whole front end was crushed. I had my rear axle, driver rim/tire and rear bumper replaced. As well as a new skin put on the driver side of my bed. The best part! I had the body shop put on a rollpan bumper instead of the stock bumper. My insurance adjuster wrote it up for the stock bumper which is more expensive than the rollpan. So I got to use the difference towards my $500 deductible which I was later re-embursed for since I was found not at-fault. So I made money on the accident!!!! Good luck!!!

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
yea we are all glad you are alright....sue that ****er for every nickel he has.....they will probably total your truck...but we'ell see..hope you heal up soon and hope they can fix your truck
Later
kenny

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
sorry to here that bro!

Seems like your having some bad luck...I hope it turns around for you!

If you need another truck. I have this wonderful Xtreme forsale!

·
formally Lownoma
2,458 Posts
yah glad your ok man...get that f***** for what its worth.....seems like its the common thing for people to run red lights and smash s-10's o noma's i had buddy that got his truck totalled from some lady that ran a light..he was in the hospital for couple days...whole sideof his face was bruised...and hurt his shoulder and side...since he got smashed in to the drivers door since he got hit right behind the cab on the driver side...and i got another buddy with his truck in the shop cuz some lady ran a red light his front is all smashed....but he didnt get hurt/.....later get wellsoon

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
im sorry to hear that sueeeeee.

most likley he didnt have insurance as long as you are ok.

fyi
carsdirect.com
2002 s10
v6
5 speed
tilt and cruize
locking diff
no ac or power windows or door locks

2002 s10
v6
5 speed
power windows
power door locks
ac
locking diff
fuly loaded

2002 fully loaded s10
same set up as above with the zq8 set up

id go that way because for 500 more you get the zq8 set up and you can sell those rims for 600 easy

i hope you are ok bro and everything turns out ok. if insurance does total the truck make sure to show all the receipts you have for parts they will pay you

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE ELSE! GO GET A LAWYER RIGHT NOW! Are you listening......don't make a statment to the cops or anyone...go get a lawyer and follow his instructions...I hope the pain goes away fast and you heal up 100%.....but go get a lawyer now or you will get screwed later!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yea i would get a lawyer right away too, that's what I did when my blazer X got smashed, glad you're ok, let us know what happens w/ur truk

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
im glad your ok man at least you got out of it..dont even worry about the truck right now just concentrate on your health then when you get back to normal..Sue!! that ******* for everything!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU GET A LAWYER BEFORE ANYTHING!!!

·
SoCal Mini-Trucker n FL
230 Posts
rhenry01 said:
DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE ELSE! GO GET A LAWYER RIGHT NOW! Are you listening......don't make a statment to the cops or anyone...go get a lawyer and follow his instructions...I hope the pain goes away fast and you heal up 100%.....but go get a lawyer now or you will get screwed later!
:werd: He's right on dude. Don't say anything to anyone but your Lawyer! Keep us posted with how your doin'.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts