S-10 Forum banner

Truck for sale- TMS members only

4K views 50 replies 9 participants last post by  evolution1971 
#1 ·
Selling my truck for $750 obo. Motor is gone, cracked the block cuz of the fking cold. Will need towed or trailered. Offering to you guys first. No one is interested, then will post on craigslist or something. Last resort will be junkyard.

LMK if anyone is interested.

Later,
Shawn

#6 · (Edited)
Ah man! Damn Shawn it sounds like 2010 is not starting out right!
I've got that 305 and 700R4 still.......... just throwing that out there!
Sidenote:
I would pick it up from ya, but seeing how I have 3 Blazers and my 03, I doubt momma would be OK with another project.....

#16 ·
hmm. no i didn't get it... i might take you up on that... not sure yet. i did get a new gate, but its complete shit and i wish i wouldn't have wasted my money on it...

on a side note, if you do decide to part out some of the truck i'll defff pick up the 94-97 core support from ya :)

#19 ·
Jeff if you are interested, then I will part out
More likely than not, that is the only way for me to get it gone with any money

So, if anyone needs anything from a second gen, lmk

Shoot me a $$$$ amount you are comfortable with Jeff for both

Just looking to get a some money out of it before I junk it

Only going till Valentine's Day with this, after that it is going byebye

Can't stand to see it sitting here, :(

Later,
Shawn

#24 ·
Ahhhh yes now I remember, then he has the tires I sold him on stock GMC wheels............I think.
Shawn if you really start hacking her apart and need help you know I'm only a phone call away. I have no class on Friday's. And if you really start hacking her up which exhaust do you have on that truck now? The flowmonster or nothing? Regardless I am intrested in all the exhaust pipe, can never have enough tubing!

#26 ·
Lake Land College in Mattoon, majoring in Automotive Technology.
Have not seen ya in a while, Progress closed up, got school paid for so taking advantage. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.