S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys remember him........he had the withe X with the modded Ground effects with the maroon tribal paint on the side.....well a buddy at work drops off the new street trucks mag and there is another guy in here with the exact paint just different color.....just blew my mind......

Tribal Xtreme's truck

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey kenny rodgers like your name now.......

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you gotta know when to hold em, Know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run, you never count your money, when your sitting at the table,

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Weasel said:
you gotta know when to hold em, Know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run, you never count your money, when your sitting at the table,
Exactly!:D

D

·
0 Posts
dan i got that mag and saw that .and the 1st thing i thought was boy if troy seen this he would be piiiiiisssssssssss - nnnnnnn real bad . funnt thing is hes in cali i do believe

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
98s104bangin said:
that is sweet man, who did it and how much was it??

you guys r making me want to keep thea sten!!
as soon as i get troy back here i will have him talk to you about it...........

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks a lot, im down here in texas so i just wanna know about it. Ive never seen it down here before so it would be great to be 1st down here. Thanks for the help y'all :D

Jeff

D

·
0 Posts
Weasel said:

as soon as i get troy back here i will have him talk to you about it...........
troy and his g/f just moved into their own house and they didnt take the puter. his brother signs on alot under his name .troy dont have a puter yet ..

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dancinxtreme said:

troy and his g/f just moved into their own house and they didnt take the puter. his brother signs on alot under his name .troy dont have a puter yet ..
do you have his # i really need to call him..................

D

·
0 Posts
i have it on my work phone... call me tomorrow ill give it to you. the last i heard from him was he stsrted his own truck club with some peeps up north . so his bro said

1 - 15 of 15 Posts