S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2wd 2001 s10 that I'm going to turn into a custom Xtreme. I got the body kit, rims, exhaust, emblems, lenses..the whole works! I just know need the weather to warm up so I can get started with some of it. I already did all the minor aspects like some interior mods and the exhaust is on and sounds great. I hope to post some pics as soon as I get a chance to take some.

But I have one question..Does anyone know the height differences between the regular 2wd s10 LS and the Xtreme?

·
THE ONE THE ONLY
141 Posts
it's a 2 inch drop but i'm not totoaly sure how low it is to the actul ground with the ground effects on

·
Bags are for ****
427 Posts
why would u want it to look like a xtreme?

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Stanzation said:
I got the body kit, rims, exhaust, emblems, lenses
Ok...Xtremes dont have different exhaust or lenses than the stock s10s do...and most people wouldnt convert a stock s10 to a xtreme because its pretty stupid..most people with xtreme now take off the emblems..and put new rims on...some people even take the body kit off..because xtremes are nothing special..

Stanzation said:
Does anyone know the height differences between the regular 2wd s10 LS and the Xtreme?
the height difference between a 2wd s10 LS and a xtreme is about 1.5 inches..the body kit makes it look a lot lower...if i were you..i would keep the stock s10..and bag it with the money you were going to use to paint the body kit..and get new emblems lol..keep us posted..

·
Registered
296 Posts
youze guys are some rotten bastards, lol, he wants an extreme, give em a break!

Me, I just want the sway bars off'n one of those sumbitches, I like the high and mighty look, dont understand that down on the street deal, but when I was a kid, we liked the ass in the air and the front bumper on the ground (I personally didnt like it enough to do it to my own car, cept one,, but it did look cool)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts