S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
<3 WiiFEY
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, well my bf's birthday is coming up really soon & I'm thinking of getting him a train horn for his truck but I don't know which one to get. He already has a compressor & air tank for his bag set-up , but I'm not really too knowledgeable about this stuff so I don't know if he needs another or if just the air horn kit from s.d. will do the trick (not the complete kit, the one for $250) ? and also do I need anything else? Or does the kit have all of the fittings and brackets & such? Also he is a forum member so I would like to find out some info kinda asap before he wakes up & logs on. lol

·
umm...
1,925 Posts
call SD they had a deal for ever that the kit was 150 or so. And they make a bracket now that uses the horns. Call them and talk to ricky

·
<3 WiiFEY
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay. I will do that. I don't the paycheck till this Friday the 18th. So I won't be able to actually order till then. But I will def. give you a call & see what exactly I need. Thanks Ricky.

I think he's gonna be pretty happy with this one :D

·
<3 WiiFEY
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha ha. Still waiting for the ring .... but not holding my breath. Not in any big hurry. Just know he's been talking about it for a while now && I figured this is the best present I could get him. Well within my price range otherwise it would be the 20" irocs & rear air ride suspension. lol

·
Hello
11,397 Posts
I think I got a keeper this time. The new gf loves hitting switches and riding passenger in the truck.
I just posted a video of the hornblasters terror on the streets video on her myspace and said " next time we go for a cruise in the minitruck, do you wanna make a video like this? hahaha"

She responded...
" Under one condition....

I get to beep the horn ;o)"

haha, I love it!

·
Ol' Sparky
1,293 Posts
I got mine from SD and I love them. My wife likes blasting them as we roll under bridges or through tunnels. :haha:

a gf/wife who understands the need of a minitrucker, and is actually willing to help out the addiction....pretty rare item these days

Thats why I consider myself lucky, my wife supports and encourages my hobbies.:cool:

·
<3 WiiFEY
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just want to be able to hit the switches my self :clap:

haha. && as soon as his is done. I think then it will be time a blazer (in my name) :D

·
6.2L 6L80 SFBD Procharged
8,461 Posts
I just want to be able to hit the switches my self :clap:

haha. && as soon as his is done. I think then it will be time a blazer (in my name) :D
So seriously, do you have a sister? :D

·
AcrophobiA
8,481 Posts
thats awesome...i know of a few ladies who have built some wicked rides...sometimes i think there better at b/c there so picky and detailed...lol...and in this hobby...thats a pretty big key

·
<3 WiiFEY
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I think it pretty exciting & I kinda work with interior design at my job so I have alot of fun with stuff like that. && yes I have 2 sisters, but 1 is crazy. ha ha. Seriously. I just can't wait to see his done so I don't mind buying stuff to get the ball rolling. Plus I get something out of it too :D && it makes him happy. So that makes me happy.

haha I'm corny.

·
Real Men Wear Skirts!!
7,192 Posts
Yeah I think it pretty exciting & I kinda work with interior design at my job so I have alot of fun with stuff like that. && yes I have 2 sisters, but 1 is crazy. ha ha. Seriously. I just can't wait to see his done so I don't mind buying stuff to get the ball rolling. Plus I get something out of it too :D && it makes him happy. So that makes me happy.

haha I'm corny.
ok 1 is crazy what about the other 1? :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts