S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aww man, these things KICK ASS. Big recommendation to anyone who wants an inexpensive alternative to TI. I got mine from Sears for like $5pc they lasted about 2 days but i dragged ALOT. And if u do get em get some big washers too or else they wont fit right. I mounted them in the stock jack hole on the front leaf spring hanger. So yeah..

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
This is what mine look like once they are finished. Mine is under the motor though on that crossmember.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Low99Sonoma said:
Bah, i wouldnt want to put my shit under my x member in the front, just dont trust it.
Why not???

·
Registered
145 Posts
Me either, if something decided to let go its going right into the oil pan. Well i just couldnt trust it and id rather be worry free.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Da Shoe said:
Me either, if something decided to let go its going right into the oil pan. Well i just couldnt trust it and id rather be worry free.
What something in the motor like a piston going through the oilpan and the sparks lighting the oil on fire. Don't u think if u are flying down the road the oil is going to sling back and hit the driveshaft and sling it everywhere. Still may catch fire. O well burn baby burn.

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I drug my front crossmemeber without a problem, but I think it would be cool to have two in the back...

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
they have metal ones like that called "trucknutz"...

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
litestab said:
lets see a photo of the hitch ball on the truck, where can i safely put one if im only front bagged?
U can put it where I did on that crossmember where u jack up the truck or 2 on the frame around where the body mount is.

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
My front is bagged, and i used angled steel and bolted it to the sides of my frame not very far back from the front, and bolted the balls to them. I just improvised untill my welding class starts next week and i can make drag blocks :)

·
Dime Dragger
438 Posts
some one get a pic of the ball hitch mounted on the crossmember haha i wanna c :afro: :flipoff:

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
NiTe said:
some one get a pic of the ball hitch mounted on the crossmember haha i wanna c :afro: :flipoff:
Alright I will today.

·
not a such a fatso anymor
883 Posts
My Lil brother has them set up under his malibu they throw crazy sparks I was impressed but then you can see his balls. :eyes:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts