S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Spreadin the Sickness
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no idea.

Maybe it was 02-03...But im just wondering if the style is exactly the same.

I know there use to be a trailblazer that looks exactly like a blazer.

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
nah, hes right, the last couple Blazers were sold AS trailblazers, even though they look like stock blazers

·
Spreadin the Sickness
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yah, there is a few around the city. They look like a plain blazer but instead of blazer it says trailblazer. heh

·
00IndigoSDime/ZROC 86
674 Posts
Yeah saw a black one with gold accents that was marked trail blazer. the trail blazer emblems are the same font/style as the actual trail blazer

·
Registered
13 Posts
no are you on krack the trailblazer is a big truck with different headlights not a blazer, they are much bigger but would look cool on a s truck

·
Spreadin the Sickness
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
actually there is vehicles out there that say trailblazers on them even tho they look just like blazers.

·
I BURN THINGS
5,880 Posts
willy182 said:
no are you on krack the trailblazer is a big truck with different headlights not a blazer, they are much bigger but would look cool on a s truck
Listen nOOb. Trailblazer is 2 diffrent trucks. The 2nd gen and 3rd gen. Get the facts b4 you post.

·
Darth Vader
90 Posts
To straighten this story out, the Chevy TrailBlazer HAS been around since 1999....as a top-line option for the S-Series Blazer. The S-Series TrailBlazer was built up until 2001, which also happenes to be the first year the Blazer Xtreme was offered.

In 2002, the "TrailBlazer" nameplate was dropped from the S-Series Blazer and added to a completely new vehicle with an Inline-6 engine.

I posted some pics HERE.

·
Registered
69 Posts
To straighten this story out, the Chevy TrailBlazer HAS been around since 1999....as a top-line option for the S-Series Blazer. The S-Series TrailBlazer was built up until 2001, which also happenes to be the first year the Blazer Xtreme was offered.

In 2002, the "TrailBlazer" nameplate was dropped from the S-Series Blazer and added to a completely new vehicle with an Inline-6 engine

you are correct

1 - 14 of 14 Posts