S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that the trailblazer light bars are discontinued, but if anyone knows where i can get one...would you please let me know?

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
why would the trailblazer light bar be discontinued...if it is a current model..it is required by law that they have to make parts to last at least 10 years....??? maybe you meant somethign esle...let us know

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that they have been around for a while, i dont know how long...but if you would help me find one...i would bow to you forever:bowdown: :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is the best picture i have of it, it has about 10 lights in it facing forward, to the side, and back and its shape from the side is kind of a tilted square.

thanks for the help:troutslap

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
lol......that kinda light bar...lol..sorry can't help ya..i thought you were talking about the actual car or truck....Chevy Trail Blazer...lol...sorrylol

·
And one bad S-15 Jimmy!
237 Posts
I have seen those before but I thought they were emergency lights for police, fire, medical personal! If thats what your looking for go to Galls.com or tuxall.com real good law enforcement suppliers. But if thats just an off-road light bar thats sweet and I want one too that would look cool on my Jimmy. SO if you find out please let me know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts