S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Chevy S10 LS In Smokey Caramel Metallic standard Cab short bed. Color matched and tinted
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m thinking about going to clears but want to keep the halo. Anybody got clear/chrome haloes that they want to trade
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,334 Posts
Fixed the pic...full size is better.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
how do like the spec d's also i wanted to ask is there any adjustment screws on those housings/ or if there is even a need for one. I busted my adjusting screw on my factory housing now my bright headlight shoots up to mars or something out there instead of the road. If they do not use adjustment screws and keep the light where it should be I can see this as a big plus to getting them also.
also was it hard to wire them up or are they plug and play?

·
Registered
2000 Chevy S10 LS In Smokey Caramel Metallic standard Cab short bed. Color matched and tinted
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how do like the spec d's also i wanted to ask is there any adjustment screws on those housings/ or if there is even a need for one. I busted my adjusting screw on my factory housing now my bright headlight shoots up to mars or something out there instead of the road. If they do not use adjustment screws and keep the light where it should be I can see this as a big plus to getting them also.
also was it hard to wire them up or are they plug and play?
They are really bright, there are adjustment screws, and they need to be spliced into either the running or parking lights (the parking lights are much easier to do)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts