·
blahh
1,392 Posts
someone is about to get a freakin deal.

·
Mini Trucker...
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im lookin for theyears that dont have the turn signals in the bumper...casue i wantto run a 1998 sonoma bumper ...what year would I need? casue i believe the 97 has the turn signlas in the bumper correct?

later
Chris

·
Mini Trucker...
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i think im looking for a 97 definately casue the 98 and up phnatoms look like ass casue u can still see the headlights....so u have a pm 97texas_sdime.....im in if you are....I would need to trade bumpers, grills, headlights, and core support....

·
Registered
506 Posts
ha, i'll trade you my stock front end, you wouldn't even have to get painted.

·
Registered
595 Posts
i'll buy the billet grill!

i have a 00 front xtreme front end coming off as we speak, if you need any of these parts let me know

i already have all the parts for my envoy conversion but i still need a billet grill

·
Mini Trucker...
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok guys, i ave some offer snow but i wanted to tell everyone...If you dont ahve a 97 front end to swap i could sell you my front end parts....I will take 450 plus shipping if you are sneding me a 97 s-10 core support or 530 plus shipping if your not sending me aynthing....

The noma parts are the core support, bumper, billet grill, cleared headlights, grill facia....and all the healdight mounting brackets...

Later
Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts