1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
need to be lower
525 Posts
Screw the terrible Toyota!

·
32,797 Posts
That's a positive turn of events.

That's a pretty good comparision. Luke and the Rebellion always had crappy, tore up, peice of shlt spaceships that always broke down and looked ugly as shlt too, just like GM vehicles. While Vader and the Empire had state of the art technology, sleek, beautiful and powerful space ships.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Theres a very obvious spelling error in the first paragraph, so naturally im not going to read any further than that.......

Glad to hear GM's suppossedly in the lead though....

·
need to be lower
525 Posts
That's a pretty good comparision. Luke and the Rebellion always had crappy, tore up, peice of shlt spaceships that always broke down and looked ugly as shlt too, just like GM vehicles. While Vader and the Empire had state of the art technology, sleek, beautiful and powerful space ships.
You have got to be kidding me! :rotf:

Toyota - state of the art? powerful? Please! :rotf:

·
slowly learning..
1,101 Posts
well other than my s10... i dont care for chevrolet... i do like the 69 and mid 90's comaro's.. and the new ones are gonna b ugly as hell!!!!! toyota has a nice product.. and they are reliable... the new tundra's look like ass though.. so its mostly just personal preference... im more of a VW and Mopar guy.. but i wouldnt trade my s10 for anything!!!!

·
Stealth Sierra
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well other than my s10... i dont care for chevrolet... i do like the 69 and mid 90's comaro's.. and the new ones are gonna b ugly as hell!!!!! toyota has a nice product.. and they are reliable... the new tundra's look like ass though.. so its mostly just personal preference... im more of a VW and Mopar guy.. but i wouldnt trade my s10 for anything!!!!
yeah.... the s10 was absolutely the best GM creation bar none.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts