S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
totalled....
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on my way home from my friends place... a little wet out... came out of the sharp corner... slid a little bit, right rear ran off the road... i nailed the brakes... counter steered... ran off into the ditch, hit a driveway, flipped, landed on the drivers side... slid for a little bit more... and my tailgate ended up off the truck... driver side window busted... im okay, just VERY sore, got a ton of cuts and bruises... but im all good...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yeah man. Was anything saved from the truck???

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
Yeah, at least you walked out of it. Its not like these trucks are the safest things in the world. Still sucks though.

·
without the 20's...
504 Posts
YellowNoma said:
Man that sucks dude, u plan on getting another truck? Glad your ok though.
i thought you were gonna say, "glad to hear the step shavers are ok and weren't installed yet." :D

·
2.2 drifter
1,907 Posts
can you pull any parts off of it??

·
totalled....
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
maybe some... like the motor is PERFECT... just in a trashed out car and shit... but im trying to steal everything i can tomorrow after insurance looks at it.... ill put a sale forum going for when i get some stuff

·
totalled....
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i showed my auto teacher the pics of my truck, then asked him if he had a dent remover... thats the first time ive smiled since this has happened....

·
Lightning Drivin Ninja
1,952 Posts
Yeah dude, some bondo and some wax and your golden. Might need a wash too. Sorry to see that man.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts