S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just Call Me Dick
305 Posts
good for u, u will like kicker better! cause to me rockford has a real flat sound which does not sound good in a sub. and that is a good buy if it is not used.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any more opinions? thats just one kicker solo baric 12" sub for $205 bucks is it really worth it??????????????

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
i think you made a good choice, the old R/F kicks butt, but not the new kinds. glad to see u went w/ KICKER!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
nice choice

what made you switch over? either sub is a good pick but i know before you were set on rockford.....what happened?

nice choice and these 12s sell all the time for about $200 on ebay.

important thing is to put it in a good ported enclosure. if you go to the kicker site they will tell you the recommended size and port. these things are good in a small sealed box but REALLY SHINE in a ported. people have gained up to 6dbs just by porting them

still going rockford amps or you wanna change that up too? if so i can recommend a few :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im thinking of a kenwood 1000 watt i can get for 200 bucks...

·
Registered
35 Posts
that's a pretty good price on the 12's. i used to have 4 12" l7's and i paid 200 each for them, i bought mine from a dealer though just so i could get the warranty, but most dealers will sell the 12's for 250-300. i'd be careful about that amp, make sure it puts out 1000wrms and not max

1 - 8 of 8 Posts