S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, what exactly is it? on the computer upgrades(the good ones that is, like the reflashes.) people often talk about how it gets rid of the torque management. so my question to those out here is what it does? what could be the negative effects? how much positive effects are there?

all that im pretty sure of right now is that it goes on newer automatics.

·
Registered
140 Posts
There are 8 or 9 different torque management programs in your computer. All of these programs limit the amount of power you see through your transmission to keep it in a safe operating range. You will deffinately notice a large improvement in transmission shifting and performance after deletion of these files, and adjusting the shifting characteristics.

·
My-chilled, MACH boost
694 Posts
LS10 said:
There are 8 or 9 different torque management programs in your computer. All of these programs limit the amount of power you see through your transmission to keep it in a safe operating range. You will deffinately notice a large improvement in transmission shifting and performance after deletion of these files, and adjusting the shifting characteristics.
Hey , do u know what they are or what they do?

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well bill mach's reflash is supposed to do this, you already got a bunch of stuff from him, you should be able to get the real story from him no problem.

·
My-chilled, MACH boost
694 Posts
Yeah, thats the cost of comp. geeks ( not Bill) he's dependent on these other clowns. They want another $200.00 to just change the TCC lock-up speed.

Oh ,yes ! please screw me in the ass!! :nuts: & here use this sand to make it hurt more :phil: :bugeye:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts