S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change my headlights over to a new set. I have the recessed 96 lights. I want somthing brighter and was looking at the dimondback clears some sites have advertized. Its an h4 conversion so I know it would be a HELL of a lot brighter then what I have now. I also saw the Salviana SilverStars. This are direct replacment and seem like a good light as well. Anyone have any experiance with either? What are the pros n cons of each.

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Ba Bump

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
do a flush mount blazer composite grille with silverstars would be the easiest and sickest looking.....

the recessed lights aren't cool

Caleb

·
illusivedreams.org
3,878 Posts
I have the H4 Conversion on my truck right now and it still kind of sucks in my opinion. Maybe its because the light reflects into a cup, back to the back of light then out.....I dont know. Maybe the lights I am using arent that bright either....Either way, I still have problems seeing things.

I want something hella brighter then what I have as well!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
yea i got the same problem with my 94 i cant see shit at night im going to do swap a 2000 grill and head lights

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, i guess I'll go with the Stars. I also de-blacked my headlight housing so its all chrome, but it looks good.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I have the silverstars and they are bright but IMO there not worth the $50 for the pair. However if you want a pair I just wrecked my truck and the lights are still good. l would give you the pair for $10 plus shipping if you want to try them. A friend of mine also has a pair of H4 conversions he would probably sell cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts