S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had to swing my truck by the exhaust shop today to get an appt setup to do it.. friday is the day. they're doin true duals, he said it'd be easier than building a y-pipe. i said okay! anyways, here's a quick shot of it on the trailer.. bodywork will be finished within the next few weeks and it will be finished primed baby blue.

Attachments

·
murse
13,200 Posts
damn that thing lays hard as hell! i love it! how big a bd is that?

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
man you shoulda left the bodyline! otherwise lookin sick! you have a 4.3 or a 2.8?

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
The exhaust guy only told you that so he could charge you more and make more money off you than just building a y-pipe because they are absolutely simple to make ask any exhaust guy. My guy made mine in less than an hour. He is just in it for the dough. But it will be much easier for laying out because it will be tucked up beside the frame.

·
Still 2 High
7,539 Posts
Dan Plante said:
The exhaust guy only told you that so he could charge you more and make more money off you than just building a y-pipe because they are absolutely simple to make ask any exhaust guy. My guy made mine in less than an hour. He is just in it for the dough. But it will be much easier for laying out because it will be tucked up beside the frame.

Uhhhh, no.... y-pipes can be a major pain. It took him an hour to do it, but it was a rough hour, trust me. How could fabbin up a y-pipe possibly be cheaper than just having a piece of pipe coming off the manifold on both sides? There's no labor there, it would take 10-15min.

Anyways, the blazer looks awsome man, make sure you post pics of the exhaust when he's done, I want to see it.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts