S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2daXtreme
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving to my buddies house and i see this older 240sx whipping in and out of traffic. i caught up but didnt get him at the light. Got to the next light and there was 3 lanes. He was far right, there was a girl in a 4 door focus in the middle lane and me in the right. Cross light changed colors and i staged it up. Light went green and i floored it and i spun hard. So hard the focus actually pulled on me. When i caught i flew by the focus and pulled hard on the 240sx. We raced up to 90 and i was 2 cars up. I dont think it was modified or anything and it seemed to be an automatic. None the less i still had fun. Hadnt driven my truck in a couple weeks and was good to take it out and beat something.

·
Registered
677 Posts
It was a 91 and down that you raced then. Because there is no way a 4.3 S-10 would beat a 92 and up 240sx(other hobby). They have a DOHC 2.4

·
2daXtreme
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah it was probably around those years, it had the flip up headlights. btw i have a 2.2l not a 4.3l

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
:werd: the year that nissan started putting the dohc 2.4 in the 240's was a good year. i had a 89 with the sohc...pretty weak. still freakin sweet looking cars though..

...edit... the 91 or 92's when they put the dohc engine in still had the flip head lights...

·
CHEVROLET COUNTRY \/6
560 Posts
ive raced my friends auto 240 SOHC it sucks for power but well still looks good.

·
Registered
591 Posts
97Se, is your car a 240sx? my freind's girl has a car just like your's [cept alot slower..] and i was wondering if it was a 240sx or a 200sx? i know it's one of the two..

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
nissans are slow i smoked my friends 240 DOHC like a champ and still out weigh him harcore might have a 4.3 with sum mods but still....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts